Saturday 16 October 2010

St Mary's church Centenary






St Mary's church Centenary Year

All this year I am covering events for St Mary's church Centenary year. Last week I was left alone in the church all morning to take images for a book which will be published early next year. Ive been in this church hundreds of times, in fact it was in this very church that my wedding took place to Patsy (one of the happiest days of my life) and where Patsy's funeral took place almost a year ago now (one of the saddest days of my life).
Its an amazing building and you only come to notice this when you have the time to have a good look round as I did last week. So armed with my trusty Manfrotto I set about taking images of the church. Exp times where long between 10 and 50 secs but I was very pleased with the resulting images its just a shame I can't post them all here.
Next month they will be having a centenary church service at which the Bishop of Liverpool will be and also our local MP and which I will be covering, so think I will have to dig out the old suit and tie for that job :-)

Happy shooting everyone :-)

The new St Mary's web site

No comments:

Post a Comment