Wednesday 24 November 2010

Whos the ugly bloke ?





Yes it's me !!

Hey all here's a few of the first ever shots in my Studio, and yeah I know it's a bit of a let down having my ugly mug on here but I was only doing some tests and kinda liked the result of my self portrait (only image of me I have ever liked just a little !!) 

Everything seems to be working as it should be and a new studio flash unit arrived last week so all is good :-). I'm busy trying to spread the word at the moment and I know times are hard but my prices reflect the times as well as the hard work and hours that go into the production of these type of images. Take a look at my prices Here  this is my website which I know needs a little more work but I will get to it someday !!. This gives you a basic idea of my prices for a studio sitting its by no means all the stuff I do so just get in touch for any photographic work you require and I will try my very best to get the images you are after.

Big Shout out to the models above who were the first to be shot in my studio Danielle Unwin (fantastic model) wow those legs ;-). Jessica Kirkby (also a great girl who I intend to work with a lot more) and the beautiful Heather Aspinall (who has always been a fave at the photography walkabouts). As for the bloke in the last image well ..... enough said ;-) xx



Happy shooting

2 comments:

  1. I wish you every success in your lovely new studio ...you are one of lifes true gents Warren and you deserve it xxx

    ReplyDelete